BOSTON — Pandemic-weary staff at Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts went on a one-day strike Wednesday over stalled contract negotiations with administration, the most recent strike amid an monthslong uptick in labor motion nationwide. MIAMI — A South Florida tax preparer was sentenced Wednesday to two years in federal prison for collecting nearly $1 million in COVID-19 relief funds after submitting more than 100 fraudulent applications for himself and others. PITTSBURGH — Pittsburgh Steelers defensive again Terrell Edmunds made sure to call fellow security Minkah Fitzpatrick on his 25th birthday. Edmunds wasn’t just calling on Wednesday to wish Fitzpatrick a happy birthday.
- That multi-day religious gathering was attended by “less than 100 individuals,” Lake mentioned, adding that organizers believed they had been following the government’s COVID-19 tips.
- The state Texas will obtain 333,650 first doses of COVID-19 vaccine next week.
- The true number of fatalities is believed to be far greater than the five million based mostly on every day reports offered by health authorities in each country.
- As President Joe Biden, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mexican President Andres Manuel López Obrador resume the custom of the North America Leaders Summit on Thursday, the three allies face deep variations on migration, climate and commerce.
- The report states police attended more than 70,000 occasions in that interval which concerned an individual having a mental health disaster or threatening or trying suicide, a 10 % enhance on the previous yr.
A new examine shows how dexamethasone, the main therapy for … Read the rest